Apply for Graduate Admissions
Thank you for choosing the University of Memphis to pursue your graduate degree! We are happy to review your application and contact you promptly.
To begin your application, please choose the appropriate application link (to be used by both domestic and international students) from the following options. Applications perform better in web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (please avoid Internet Explorer):
- For all applications to graduate programs other than Engineering, Fogelman College of Business and Economics, School of Health Studies, Kemmons Wilson School, Non-Degree and those within the University College (domestic and international applicants) please go to the admissions login webpage.
- For applications to graduate programs within the Fogelman College of Business and Economics:
- PhD - Business Administration (all concentrations)
- International MBA - Master of Business Administration
- MA - Economics
- MBA - Business Administration (all concentrations)
- MS - Accounting
- MS - Business Administration - Finance
- MS - Information Systems
- Certificate - Business Information Assurance
- Certificate - Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Certificate - Business Project Management
- Certificate - Software Testing
- For applications to graduate programs within the Herff College of Engineering:
- PhD - Biomedical Engineering
- PhD - Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Computer and Mechanical)
- MS - Biomedical Engineering
- MS - Civil Engineering
- MS - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- MS - Engineering Technology
- MS - Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate - Applied Lean Leadership
- Certificate - Freight Transportation
- Certificate - Imaging and Signal Processing
- Certificate - Packaging Engineering
- For applications to graduate programs within the Kemmons Wilson School:
- For applications to graduate programs within the School of Health Studies:
- For applications to graduate programs within the University College:
- Non-Degree Seeking Application.
(Please Note: International Students can NOT apply for the Non-Degree program.)
For Engineering, Fogelman College of Business and Economics, School of Health Studies, Kemmons Wilson School, University College and Non-Degree and applicants only: If you are a Returning Student, please email email@example.com for a promo code to waive your application fee. Returning students to all other programs will have their fees waived automatically.
- Your chosen major's academic department (check the web directory) can help you to:
- Obtain more information about admission requirements, test score requirements, application deadlines, etc.
- Check the status of your completed application.
- Answer questions related to the content of your application. You can also contact Graduate Admissions.
- For application navigation questions, or if you are having technical difficulty, please contact the support team.
- Please contact Graduate Admissions if you need help scanning and uploading your documents.
- If your application appears to freeze, click the refresh button on your browser and resume your application.
- Applications are available approximately one year before the start of a given term.
- Readmission is available to those who previously enrolled at the University of Memphis and are now seeking to be a student once again. To get started, please submit an application to your program of choice.
- Both domestic and international students begin their applications using the same program links above.
- No financial aid is available for the Non-Degree program.
- If you are interested in the Intensive English for Internationals, please check the program application.